Period 1- Business Concepts
Period 2- Keyboarding
Period 3- Keyboarding
Period 4- Business Concepts
Period 5- Keyboarding
Period 6- Social Media Marketing / Sports and Entertainment Marketing
Period 7- Interactive Media
Classroom Rules and Procedures
- Do not prevent anyone from learning
- Follow the rules in the JCHS Handbook
- No name calling or bullying
- Be respectful to me as well as you're fellow students.
- Always have your required materials for class (books pencils, etc.).
- Once the bell rings, you should be in your seat and remain seated until class is over, unless given permission to leave your seat for the following, sharpening pencils, throwing away trash, using tissues, etc.
- Do not bring food or drinks into my class.
- Do not touch anything in the classroom without permission.
- Students are not allowed behind my desk.
- Never sit on desk tops.
- Do not speak unless spoken to.
- There will be no loud outbursts (laughing, shouting, etc.) at anytime. We can all communicate without being disruptive.
- The use of profanity is not permitted in this department or in the hallway.
- If you make a mess, clean it up. Your desk/workstation must be left in good condition at the end of the class period.
- Put all of your belongings under or in your desk. Keep the aisle clean.
- Cell phones are a no-no. If I see them, they will be taken away and given back at the end of the class period.
- If you are caught cheating, you will be awarded with a big fat zero on assignments or tests.
- Only work on assignments when using the computer. You may use the internet when finished with assignments, but only for approved material.