Still time to join FFA- Dues $15 by Oct 15th
Sponsored by: Rick Walter
2022-2023 FFA Chapter Officers:
President: Danielle Myers
Vice President: Kadyn Martin
Secretary: Wayloon Woolard
Treasurer: Henry Christoski
Reporter: Sarafena Rodgers
Sentinel: Jude Beers
Historian: Josie Tanner
Vice President:Ty Clark
Intro to Ag Freshman-Senior
(Advanced)Ag Mech and Tech Junior and Senior
Ag Construction Junior and Senior
Basic Ag Science Sophomore-Senior
Animal Science Sophomore-Senior
Natural Recourses and Conservation Sophomore-Senior
Basic Ag Mechanics Freshman-Senior
What do we do for Future Farmers of America?
FFA is an all-around involved organization open to all students who are interested in learning about agriculture!
- We support our fellow school teams.
- We host fundraisers.
- We work with the community.
- We attend Career Development Events (contests)
- We attend heritage conferences.
- We attend workshop conferences
- We teach Agriculture in the Classroom
- We sell agricultural products.
- We volunteer throughout the community.
- We prepare JCHS students for careers in agriculture.
- We work with local businesses on projects that benefit the community.
- We complete scholarship applications for those interested in an agricultural future.
- We judge livestock
- We learn about forestry
PROMOTE AGRICULTURE WHEREVER WE GO!!!
Why Join FFA
* FFA is a dynamic youth organization that changes lives and prepares members for premier leadership,personal growth, and career success through agricultural education.
* FFA develops members'potential and helps them discover their talent through hands-on experience,which gives members the tools to achieve real-world success.
* Some members sometimes become chemists, veterans,government officials,bankers,international business leaders,teachers,and premier professionals in many career fields.
* You get to be a part of the largest student organization in the country
* Meet new friends from across the state
* Learn skills that will help you in your future careers
* Compete in leadership and judging teams
The FFA Creed: by Erwin Milton Tiffany
I believe in the future of agriculture, with a faith born not of words but of deeds - achievements won by the present and past generations of agriculturists; in the promise of better days through better ways, even as the better things we now enjoy have come to us from the struggles of former years.
I believe that to live and work on a good farm, or to be engaged in other agricultural pursuits, is pleasant as well as challenging; for I know the joys and discomforts of agricultural life and hold an inborn fondness for those associations which, even in hours of discouragement, I cannot deny.
I believe in leadership from ourselves and respect from others. I believe in my own ability to work efficiently and think clearly, with such knowledge and skill as I can secure, and in the ability of progressive agriculturists to serve our own and the public interest in producing and marketing the product of our toil.
I believe in less dependence on begging and more power in bargaining; in the life abundant and enough honest wealth to help make it so--for others as well as myself; in less need for charity and more of it when needed; in being happy myself and playing square with those whose happiness depends upon me.
I believe that American agriculture can and will hold true to the best traditions of our national life and that I can exert an influence in my home and community which will stand solid for my part in that inspiring task.