This class is for individuals wishing to gain a basic education of the many industries of agriculture. They will learn about Future Farmers of America (FFA), Supervised Agricultural Experiences (SAE), livestock production and husbandry, crop management, and basic agricultural economics.
Here, students will learn the concepts they need in order to repair and maintain agricultural equipment. They will also receive an introductory tutorial of building and welding in relation to agriculture.
In this class, students will learn the fundamentals of constructing and maintaining structures used in agricultural life. Students will gain an in depth understanding of the use of tools in order to build complexes pertaining to agriculture.
Class Schedule 2019-20
- Period 1- Introduction to Agricultural Industry
- Period 2- Agricultural Contruction
- Period 3- Basic Agricultural Mechanics
- Period 4- Veterinary Technology ( Animal Science)
- Period 5- Basic Agricultural Science
- Period 6- Agricultral Metal and Technology
- Period 7- Introduction to Agricultural Industry